Jumbo Coconut Drinking Cups (aka Jumbo Kava Bilos) are the perfect way to enjoy your kava in an authentic style just as they do in the South Pacific.
Each kava bilo holds approximately 20 oz of liquid per shell. These real coconut cups are attractive and the perfect item to compliment your kava sessions. They're crafted to sit much more flat than a standard shell removing the need for a stand.
We partnered with coconutbowls.com to bring you these beautifuly made, earth friendly creations.
Our Jumbo Coconut Cup Bilos are handcrafted by artisans, from coconut shells that have been discarded as waste. They are sanded until smooth and polished with coconut oil, to bring out their natural beauty.
- Hand wash your Coconut Bowl and do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not expose your Coconut Bowl to extreme heat.
- Use for room temperature and cold foods.
- Do not use your Coconut Bowl in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- (Optional) To help reduce water permiating the shell during your session, dab a small amount of coconut oil on the inside of the shell and wipe it around the shell. You can also do this on the outside to also keep your bilo looking beautiful.